Tokyo Disney Sea has reopened!
July 24, 2020Last July 1, after the state of emergency in Japan, was lifted, Disney Resort has opened again. They have opened but they have new restrictions such as limiting the number of guests in the park, social distancing, mask-wearing, and hand sanitizing. They also cancelled meet and greets with characters and some indoor shows.
I really wanted to visit and see what Disney was like during the pandemic so I bought a ticket for July 24. It was so hard to get a slot since it was Japan's long holiday season, and everyone wanted to go so I had to spend hours waiting at the portal to no avail. In the end, I bought a ticket for a higher price from a reseller from Mericari but it was so worth it.
I decided to visit Tokyo Disney Sea instead of Disneyland since I've never been there before. The moment I entered the gates, I felt happiness flood into me. Disney is indeed my happy place. I took photos, watched the show, and rode a lot of rides. I almost rode to all of the rides since there was not a lot of people. I enjoyed my time there even though I was alone. I wish to come back, this time with some friends who I can share my happiness with.
Indiana Jones! I waited for an hour for my turn on this ride, but I didn't like it that much. It was fast, but there were no drops so I didn't have to scream my heart out.
I love this ride! They have the same ride over in Toontown in Disneyland and I love that ride as much!
Ariel's castle!
0 comments