I went to Tokyo, Japan!

November 04, 2013


  Tokyo Tower
Will you be able to proudly say that you have visited Tokyo city but not Tokyo tower? I don’t think so. Nobody must miss this 333 meters high tower in Tokyo. It was the highest tower until Sky tree came. The lights and the view of Tokyo at night will surely leave you speechless. Inside the tower are different shops and restaurants. There is bar wherein you can request songs and they will play it with dedication. (It is very popular with couples dating.)

Odaiba
Odaiba is the place we’ve visited for lunch. I saw The Statue of Liberty in Odaiba. I’m serious.

This is the restaurant where we ate our lunch. 


 Panasonic center
Take a look at your Tvs, Air Conditionings, Refrigerators and other appliances. These are the things that you can see in Panasonic center. Here in Panasonic center, they create better ways to make life of all the people easy and comfortable. I find the technology in Panasonic Center really advanced and wonderful. I just hope, someday I’ll be back and I’ll buy one of those amazing toilet bowls. (it was amazing, promise.)



Meiji Shrine
If you think this is a shrine full of chocolate, go to sleep. This is a shrine built for the defied spirits during the Meiji reign. It was a VERY big place. They also have this large stock of sake (Japanese wine) because they are common offerings here in Meiji.(but not all people in Meiji are drunk) I have also learned in Meiji that people are not allowed to walk at the center of the dirt path inside the shrine because the center is for the gods use only. 



So, that is my trip to Tokyo. Hoping to visit again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments