I don't know

April 03, 2022

I'm here. I'm still here.

I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just going on with the flow.

I've lost track of what's important.

I don't even know what's important.

I don't know. I'm just here.

I don't feel sad. I'm just angry. 

I'm angry at things, people, and circumstances.

Sometimes I don't know why.

I'm angry at my family. They don't care about me.

They don't ask me how I'm doing. 

I guess I can ask them first. 

But I don't want to.

My mom told me she's not worried about me.

Said I've always had the guts to do things on my own.

The thing is I don't have it.

I just pretend.

I'm angry at my friends.

They require time. 

They're fun but I can't feel happy.

I'm angry at things and people at work.

They're all stupid.

I don't know.

I just want them all gone.

I'm just angry. I don't know.

I have control but I don't.

I don't like it.

I'm not sad. 

I'm not happy.

 I'm angry.

But I don't know why.


You Might Also Like

0 comments